In stock for immediate dispatch
With the Gravity Series® 1050 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds up to 8 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates and FoldAway™ warming + smoking racks add up to a total of 1050 square inches of cooking space. Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
- Reaches 100°C in 10 minutes or 350°C in 15 minutes
- DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control
- GravityFed™ Charcoal Hopper holds 10 lbs. of lump charcoal or 16 lbs. of briquettes for up to 8 hours of use
- Convenient fold out cord storage in back of side shelf to prevent loss or damage to the power supply
- Folding stainless steel shelf and stainless steel side shelf for extra preparation space
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- Includes reversible smoke + sear cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- Includes 1 year warranty
- 155cm W x 132cm H x 84cm D
- 1080sq in (6,950sq cm) cooking area
- ~7kg charcoal capacity (depends on density of charcoal used)
This item is delivered by our specialist bulky goods contractor, normally within 2 working days, though faster is frequently possible if you need it in a hurry. Delivery is Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1700. Saturday deliveries are possible but this is at additional cost (normally £60, contact us before placing an order to arrange). After you place an order we will contact you (the same day, or next working day if orders are received in the afternoon or outside working hours) to arrange a delivery day when you will be at home; we don’t just despatch orders the moment we receive them because sending something bulky and heavy to an address when no one is at home it causes considerable problems for our delivery company. If you know what delivery day you would like please mention it in the order notes and we will endeavour to arrange for then.
We care about every customer and we bend over backwards to ensure that everything goes smoothly with your purchase – from using helpful, reliable delivery companies through to after sales support. If you’ve got questions about how to set up or use the grill you’ll find one of our enthusiastic experts is happy to talk you through it. And if there is ever any kind of problem with the purchase, even years down the line, we will do our best to assist. We are a small barbecue specialist and we take pride in offering a level of service that bigger companies (especially those that sell barbecues as a sideline next to other products) can’t come close to matching.