Kamado Joe’s most popular barbecue, Classic Joe 2, is the most advanced ceramic barbecue available. Featuring all the things we loved about the Classic Joe 1 – the same high-quality ceramics, fantastic performance, great build-quality and industry-leading warranty – with some major enhancements:
- Air lift hinge – counterbalanced hinge means that the lid is weightless to lift
- Kontrol Tower top vent – rain-proof vent, with even better temperature control
- Fibre glass gasket for extra durability and better seal
- AMP firebox for better durability, especially in cold/wet climates
- Cast iron cart with heavy duty, locking wheels
- Folding HDPE side tables
- Divide and Conquer grill system for total cooking flexibility
- Twin half moon stainless steel cooking grills
- Twin half moon heat deflectors
- Built in thermometer
- Slide out ash drawer
- Ash tool
- Grill gripper
- Dimensions: 118.11cm W x 121.92cm H x 71.12cm D
- Cooking Surface: 45.72cm diameter / 622.3 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra] Grill Expander: 1031.24 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra set of] Grates: 1290.32 sq. cm.
- With Both extra Grates & Grills Expander: 1676.4 sq. cm.
- Weight: 105 Kg.
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C
Good to know:
- Kamado Joe have an industry-leading warranty. Our experience has been that their after-sales care is second to none.
- Your barbecue has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on ceramic parts for as long as you own it; metal parts are guaranteed for 5 years; heat deflectors and pizza stones (an extra accessory) for 3 years; and themometers for 1 year.
- Accidental damage and abuse are not covered by the warranty but Kamado Joe keep spares for all their models
Prefer the original version, or on a budget? Classic Joe 1 is still available too.
What’s so great about Kamado Joe Barbecues?
These are one of the most effective outdoor cooking tools – and one of the easiest to use. Made of clay, they have a high thermal mass which means they maintain a very even temperature. Their airtight seals and precise vents mean that you can control temperature very easily. And they are among the most fuel-efficient barbecues we have found: we have cooked for over 12 hours on a single batch of coal.
All this makes them fantastic for long low-and-slow cooking (did someone say brisket? Or pork shoulder?!), as well as fast grilling.