Kamado Joe’s most popular barbecue, Classic Joe 2, is the most advanced ceramic barbecue available. Featuring all the things we loved about the Classic Joe 1 – the same high-quality ceramics, fantastic performance, great build-quality and industry-leading warranty – with some major enhancements:
- Air lift hinge – counterbalanced hinge means that the lid is weightless to lift
- Kontrol Tower top vent – rain-proof vent, with even better temperature control
- Fibre glass gasket for extra durability and better seal
- AMP firebox for better durability, especially in cold/wet climates
- Cast iron cart with heavy duty, locking wheels
- Folding HDPE side tables
- Divide and Conquer grill system for total cooking flexibility
- Twin half moon stainless steel cooking grills
- Twin half moon heat deflectors
- Built in thermometer
- Slide out ash drawer
- Ash tool
- Grill gripper
- Dimensions: 118.11cm W x 121.92cm H x 71.12cm D
- Cooking Surface: 45.72cm diameter / 622.3 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra] Grill Expander: 1031.24 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra set of] Grates: 1290.32 sq. cm.
- With Both extra Grates & Grills Expander: 1676.4 sq. cm.
- Weight: 105 Kg.
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C
Good to know:
- Kamado Joe have an industry-leading warranty. Our experience has been that their after-sales care is second to none.
- Your barbecue has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on ceramic parts for as long as you own it; metal parts are guaranteed for 5 years; heat deflectors and pizza stones (an extra accessory) for 3 years; and themometers for 1 year.
- Accidental damage and abuse are not covered by the warranty but Kamado Joe keep spares for all their models
Prefer the original version, or on a budget? Classic Joe 1 is still available too.
What’s so great about Kamado Joe Barbecues?
These are one of the most effective outdoor cooking tools – and one of the easiest to use. Made of clay, they have a high thermal mass which means they maintain a very even temperature. Their airtight seals and precise vents mean that you can control temperature very easily. And they are among the most fuel-efficient barbecues we have found: we have cooked for over 12 hours on a single batch of coal.
All this makes them fantastic for long low-and-slow cooking (did someone say brisket? Or pork shoulder?!), as well as fast grilling.
This item is delivered by our specialist bulky goods contractor, normally within 2 working days, though faster is frequently possible if you need it in a hurry. After you place an order we will contact you (the same day, or next working day if orders are received in the afternoon or outside working hours) to arrange a delivery day when you will be at home; we don’t just despatch orders the moment we receive them because sending something bulky and heavy to an address when no one is there to receive it causes considerable problems for our delivery company. Delivery is Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1700. Saturday deliveries are possible but this is at additional cost (normally £60, contact us before placing an order to arrange).