The next generation of ceramic barbecue is here. With massively increased capacity compared to previous models, even better results when cooking low and slow, and a new design of trolley with heat-proof shelf for hot grill parts – the Classic Joe 3 is the future of kamado-style barbecues.
Harnessing the power of cyclonic airflow technology to distribute heat and smoke, the SlōRoller insert is designed to perfect the taste and texture of food on low-and-slow cooks up to 250°C, and is easily swapped out for heat deflector plates when searing or grilling at higher temperatures. As with its predecessor, the Classic II, it also features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature.
The easy-open dome includes the counterbalanced Air Lift Hinge and element-proof, ultra-precise Kontrol Tower top vent, while the large cooking surface underneath is crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel. Other proprietary Kamado Joe® innovations that come standard with the Classic III include the 3-tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System with a stainless steel charcoal basket, heat-resistant, powder-coated aluminum side shelves, a premium heavy-duty rolling cart built of weather-resistant galvanized steel, our Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox, and a patented slide-out ash drawer for easy cleaning.
- Premium 18” Ceramic Grill
- Heavy-Duty, Galvanized Steel, Rolling Cart
- Patented SlōRoller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber
- 3-Tier Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- 304 Stainless Steel Charcoal Basket
- 304 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (comes with 1 pair)
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- 304 Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding Aluminum Side Shelves/handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
If you are local to us we will normally try to deliver your purchase ourselves; one of our team will contact you by the end of the next working day after your purchase to arrange an appointment.
If your delivery address is further afield (or we have a lot of deliveries, so delivering ourselves would delay your order) we will dispatch the purchase by freight carrier. Before dispatch, one of our team will contact you to check that planned the delivery day is suitable. On the day of delivery our carrier will contact you by text message with a 2-hour arrival window.
Freight deliveries are shipped on a pallet, using a vehicle with a tail-lift. The delivery driver will bring the pallet as close to where you want it as possible, but they are not able to move it up/down steps, steep inclines, or over deep gravel. Unfortunately the driver is not able to help unpack or set up your purchase.
When the delivery arrives, it is essential that you make a visual inspection of the packaging for any signs of delivery damage. We never dispatch anything that shows any sign of damage. If there is any evidence of damage to the packaging then you should not accept the delivery. If in doubt, contact us.
If you change your mind about your purchase, we do accept returns of unused, unopened items. However, because of the cost and difficulty in moving these large items around, please note the following:
- For most deliveries we cover the full cost of the original delivery of this item to you; for some remote areas we subsidise most of the cost, and require the buyer to pay part of it. The shipping cost we incur varies depending on how far it must travel – if you would like to know the cost feel free to ask us. If you cancel the purchase and return the item to us, the original delivery costs we incur are non-refundable and will be deducted from your eventual refund.
- Return shipping is at your expense. We can help you arrange shipping if needed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the return item(s) reach us in undamaged condition.