In stock for immediate dispatch, free carriage to most areas
With the Gravity Series® 800 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker with Griddle by Masterbuilt® experience charcoal grilling with traditional grates or a full flat top griddle. The DigitalFan™ maintains the cooking temperature. A hopper holds enough charcoal for up to 10 hours of use. Gravity ensures constant fuel to the fire. Get the flavor and versatility of charcoal with the ease of gas.
- Reaches 110°C in 8.5 minutes, 230°C in 10 minutes, or 350°C in 14 minutes
- Includes a flat top griddle insert and cast-iron grates for low and slow smoking or high heat searing
- DigitalFan™ for precise temperature control
- GravityFed™ Charcoal Hopper holds up to 10 hours of fuel
- Convenient fold out cord storage in back of side shelf to prevent loss or damage to the power supply
- Folding stainless steel front shelf for additional preparation space
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- Includes 1 year warranty
- 140cm W x 129cm H x 77cm D
- 800sq in (5,100sq cm) cooking area
- ~7kg charcoal capacity (depends on density of charcoal used)
This item is delivered by our specialist bulky goods contractor, normally within 2 working days, though faster is frequently possible if you need it in a hurry. Delivery is Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1700. Saturday deliveries are possible but this is at additional cost (normally £60, contact us before placing an order to arrange). After you place an order we will contact you (the same day, or next working day if orders are received in the afternoon or outside working hours) to arrange a delivery day when you will be at home; we don’t just despatch orders the moment we receive them because sending something bulky and heavy to an address when no one is at home it causes considerable problems for our delivery company. If you know what delivery day you would like please mention it in the order notes and we will endeavour to arrange for then.
We care about every customer and we bend over backwards to ensure that everything goes smoothly with your purchase – from using helpful, reliable delivery companies through to after sales support. If you’ve got questions about how to set up or use the grill you’ll find one of our enthusiastic experts is happy to talk you through it. And if there is ever any kind of problem with the purchase, even years down the line, we will do our best to assist. We are a small barbecue specialist and we take pride in offering a level of service that bigger companies (especially those that sell barbecues as a sideline next to other products) can’t come close to matching.