Bake authentic, wood-fired, pizzeria-quality pizzas on your Kamado Joe with the Kamado Joe Pizza Stone. This high-impact ceramic stone distributes heat and absorbs excess moisture for a perfectly cooked pizza with a crispy crust.
The pizza stone is also suitable for baking bread.
Caring for your Pizza Stone is easy, though keep a few things to keep in mind:
- Your Pizza Stone will darken with use, this is normal.
- Your Pizza Stone is ready to use.
- You should not season it with olive oil or other cooking oils.
- The Kamado Joe Heat Deflector must be used with the Pizza Stone to avoid burning the pizza.
- Cleaning solutions should not be used because they are absorbed into the stone. If you have drippings that have charred, simply brush off as much as possible with a wire BBQ brush and store in a dry place.