Kamado Joe’s most popular barbecue just got an upgrade for 2017 – and this new model, Classic Joe 2, is the most advanced ceramic barbecue available. Featuring all the things we loved about the Classic Joe 1 – the same high-quality ceramics, fantastic performance, great build-quality and industry-leading warranty – with some major enhancements:
- Air lift hinge – counterbalanced hinge means that the lid is weightless to lift
- Kontrol Tower top vent – rain-proof vent, with even better temperature control
- Fibre glass gasket for extra durability and better seal
- AMP firebox for better durability, especially in cold/wet climates
- Divide and Conquer grill system for total cooking flexibility
- Twin half moon stainless steel cooking grills
- Twin half moon heat deflectors
- Built in thermometer
- Slide out ash drawer
- Ash tool
- Grill gripper
Stock arriving 2nd June – order now for dispatch as soon as they arrive with us. Free 1-2 day shipping to most areas – add to cart and enter your postcode at checkout to check. Prefer to collect from us? Get in touch for an even better price.
- Dimensions: 118.11cm W x 121.92cm H x 71.12cm D
- Cooking Surface: 45.72cm diameter / 622.3 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra] Grill Expander: 1031.24 sq. cm.
- With [optional extra set of] Grates: 1290.32 sq. cm.
- With Both extra Grates & Grills Expander: 1676.4 sq. cm.
- Weight: 105 Kg.
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C
Good to know:
- Kamado Joe have an industry-leading warranty. Our experience has been that their after-sales care is second to none.
- Your barbecue has a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on ceramic parts for as long as you own it; metal parts are guaranteed for 5 years; heat deflectors and pizza stones (an extra accessory) for 3 years; and themometers for 1 year.
- Accidental damage and abuse are not covered by the warranty but Kamado Joe keep spares for all their models
Prefer the original version, or on a budget? Classic Joe 1 is still available too.
What’s so great about Kamado Joe Barbecues?
These are one of the most effective outdoor cooking tools – and one of the easiest to use. Made of clay, they have a high thermal mass which means they maintain a very even temperature. Their airtight seals and precise vents mean that you can control temperature very easily. And they are among the most fuel-efficient barbecues we have found: we have cooked for over 12 hours on a single batch of coal.
All this makes them fantastic for long low-and-slow cooking (did someone say brisket? Or pork shoulder?!), as well as fast grilling.
Delivery of this item is included in the price (please note, this cost is non-refundable if you decide to return the item).
If you are local to us we will normally try to deliver your purchase ourselves; one of our team will contact you by the end of the next working day after your purchase to arrange an appointment.
If your delivery address is further afield (or we have a lot of deliveries, so delivering ourselves would delay your order) we will dispatch the purchase by freight carrier. Before dispatch, one of our team will contact you to check that planned the delivery day is suitable. Delivery is normally during working hours, Monday to Friday; other times are available at additional cost. On the day of delivery our carrier will contact you by text message with a 2-hour arrival window.
Freight deliveries are shipped on a pallet, using a vehicle with a tail-lift. The delivery driver will bring the pallet as close to where you want it as possible, but they are not able to move it up/down steps, steep inclines, or over deep gravel. Unfortunately the driver is not able to help unpack or set up your purchase.
When the delivery arrives, it is essential that you make a visual inspection of the packaging for any signs of delivery damage. We never dispatch anything that shows any sign of damage. If there is any evidence of damage to the packaging then you should not accept the delivery. If in doubt, contact us.
If you change your mind about your purchase, we do accept returns of unused, unopened items. However, because of the cost and difficulty involved in moving these large items around, please note the following:
- We cover the cost of the original delivery of this item to you (this cost varies depending on how far it must travel – if you would like to know the cost feel free to ask us). If you cancel the purchase and return the item to us, the original delivery costs are non-refundable and will be deducted from your eventual refund.
- Return shipping is at your expense. We can help you arrange shipping if needed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the return item(s) reach us in undamaged condition.