Huge value bundle, containing a Classic Joe 2 and all the accessories we think are worth having. We don’t think you will find a better value bundle anywhere.
- Kamado Joe – Classic Joe 2 with cart
- Kamado Joe Joetisserie for Classic Joe (UK plug)
- Kamado Joe Cover for Classic Joe (new heavy-duty version)
- Kamado Joe 38cm Pizza stone
- Kamado Joe Rib Rack
- Kamado Joe Grill Expander for Classic Joe
- Kamado Joe Cast Iron Grill for Classic Joe
- Kamado Joe Cast Iron Double-Sided Griddle for Classic Joe
- 50l quality hardwood charcoal
- heat-resistant gloves
- black iron drip tray
Ready for immediate dispatch. Free shipping to most areas – add to cart and enter your postcode at checkout to check. Special offer: free scheduled delivery to your garden for London Zone 1 and Zone 2 addresses. Prefer to collect from us? Get in touch for an even better price.
Interested in a different bundle? Contact us to see what is possible.
If you are local to us we will normally try to deliver your purchase ourselves; one of our team will contact you by the end of the next working day after your purchase to arrange an appointment.
If your delivery address is further afield (or we have a lot of deliveries, so delivering ourselves would delay your order) we will dispatch the purchase by freight carrier. Before dispatch, one of our team will contact you to check that planned the delivery day is suitable. On the day of delivery our carrier will contact you by text message with a 2-hour arrival window.
Freight deliveries are shipped on a pallet, using a vehicle with a tail-lift. The delivery driver will bring the pallet as close to where you want it as possible, but they are not able to move it up/down steps, steep inclines, or over deep gravel. Unfortunately the driver is not able to help unpack or set up your purchase.
When the delivery arrives, it is essential that you make a visual inspection of the packaging for any signs of delivery damage. We never dispatch anything that shows any sign of damage. If there is any evidence of damage to the packaging then you should not accept the delivery. If in doubt, contact us.
If you change your mind about your purchase, we do accept returns of unused, unopened items. However, because of the cost and difficulty in moving these large items around, please note the following:
- For most deliveries we cover the full cost of the original delivery of this item to you; for some remote areas we subsidise most of the cost, and require the buyer to pay part of it. The shipping cost we incur varies depending on how far it must travel – if you would like to know the cost feel free to ask us. If you cancel the purchase and return the item to us, the original delivery costs we incur are non-refundable and will be deducted from your eventual refund.
- Return shipping is at your expense. We can help you arrange shipping if needed. It is your responsibility to ensure that the return item(s) reach us in undamaged condition.